Read more ...
Isuzu is known in India mostly for its sturdy pick-up cross overs. However it is very soon going to launch their premium SUV, the MU-X in India. Potentially, Isuzu SUV will compete directly with Toyota Fortuner, Tata Hexa, Toyota Innova and the Ford Endeavour in the Indian market. Let us quickly reveal quick 10 facts about this upcoming SUV:
10 Key Things To Know About Isuzu MU-X
1) MU-X borrows much of its designs from its cousin the D-Max V-Cross pick-up with a front fascia that's near cloned.
3 The rear styling is revamped and comes with split horizontal tail-lamps and new bumper.
Also Read: Complete End to End Review of Tata Hexa
4) The SUV’s interiors resembles to that of the V-Cross' and the Chevrolet Trailblazer - The new beige interior theme with revised dashboard with wood trim and new seat upholstery add a premium touch to its appearance.
5) The SUV is loaded with bunch of features like a new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and Bluetooth connectivity, a silver accented steering wheel, roof-mounted 10-inch DVD monitor, 6-way electrically adjustable driver seat, split and fold 2nd and 3rd row seats, climate control, 12 cup holders and 19 cubby holes.
6) Isuzu will be launching multiple variants of the MU-X viz. 4X4 MT and AT initially with the 4X2 models joining later.
7) The SUV comes loaded with 3.0-litre engine initially, with 150hp 1.9-litre engine in works as well for later launch.
8) Isuzu MU-X will be assembled locally at Isuzu's Sri City plant in Andhra Pradesh.
9) Isuzu’s new 7-seater SUV might come as a cheaper option for buyers looking for 7-seater family car and can be priced at Rs 23 lakh – Rs 27 lakh.
10) The SUV will be launched tentatively on May 11, 2017.