Read more ...
With advent of Reliance Jio and other 4G players in Indian market, the race for affordable VoLTE smartphone have been on rise. VoLTE smartphones segment is majorly dominated by TCL, LYF, Spice, Intex and Lava etc at an entry level. However, the status quo is being challenged by very new, powerful brand – Xiaomi and will be launching Redmi 4A for just Rs. 5,999 and will be available through Amazon starting March 23, 2017. However, the larger question – should you buy Redmi 4A. Let’s check it out:
10 Key Things to Know about Redmi 4A
1. Redmi 4A is the most affordable VoLTE smartphone from house of Xiaomi.
2. The smartphone sports a 5-inch HD display with the pixel density of 294ppi.
3. 4A is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, coupled with 2GB of RAM.
4. The phone runs on MIUI 8 version over Android Marshmallow OS out of the box.
5. Redmi 4A comes with excellent camera capabilities – i.e. 13MP primary camera with an LED flash and in the back it flaunts 5MP camera and can record videos of 1,920 x 1,080 resolution @ 30fps.
6. The phone comes with an internal storage of 16 GB expandable up to 128 GB.
7. Smartphone also come with massive non-removable battery of 3100 mAh.
8. In terms of connectivity phone is loaded with dual SIM, 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass and microUSB 2.0.
9. The phone is available in two color options viz. Dark Grey and Gold version. The exclusive ‘Rose Gold’ aka pink phone will be launched on April 3.
10. At Rs. 5999, the smartphone has no fast-charging, fingerprint scanner and the phone doesn’t ship with headphones in the box.