Read more ...
Lenovo has finally launched much awaited Google-Tango based Lenovo Phab 2 Pro phablet in India. This is an augmented-reality-powered phablet priced at Rs 29,990 and will be exclusively available via Flipkart. The phablet comes in two color options - Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey, however, in India only Champagne Gold is available. The company first unveiled the Phab 2 Pro device in June 2016 at its Tech World Show event.
Know 10 Things About Lenovo Phab 2 Pro
1. The Lenovo Phab 2 Pro sports a metal unibody and provides augmented reality and virtual reality to consumers.
2. Phablet comes loaded with multiple cameras placed on the back panel that work in tandem to bring improved augmented reality effect on the handset's display.
3. To achieve this phablet also includes three basic sensors -- motion tracking, depth perception and area learning.
4. The handset identifies its location through area learning, while depth perception lets the phablet explore the shape of the objects in the area around it.
5. Hence this device can be used for educational purposes, gaming, measuring spaces etc.
6. Additionally with Tango technology, the PHAB2 Pro can even begin to change the way people think about mapping indoor spaces to create new experiences like future augmented reality museum tours, home improvement, interior decoration and more says the company.
7. In terms of specs, phone is powered loaded by Android 6.0 Marshmallow-and an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, clubbed with 4GB RAM, and 64GB of inbuilt storage.
8. Phablet comes with a storage which can also be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
9. Phablet has a total of four cameras - An 8MP front-facing camera, a 16MP RGB rear camera, a motion tracking rear camera and a depth tracking rear camera.
10. The phablet features a 6.4-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) resolution IPS display and is fueled by a 4050mAh battery, which is rated to deliver up to 15 hours of life on single charge. It also supports 2.4x fast charging tech.
Read more about reviews on upcoming gadgets only on ReviewsToday.